badge

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rob Schneider Evening!

-->
You have seen him run around in “the Animal”, act like a girl in “The Hot Chick” but I got to see him live in Bangalore and laugh my A** off all thanks to the Black Dog Comedy Evenings who got the Holly wood Star and comic, Rob Schneider for an India tour. So I somehow attended this show with my friend who won passes to it and I cant thank them enough 

As most of you might know that Rob Schneider is a stand-up comic and veteran of the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live, Schneider has gone on to a successful career in feature films, including starring roles in the comedy films Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo, The Hot Chick, and Grown Ups. The event was organized in Sutra of the Lalit Ashok in Bangalore.

The entire lounge was packed with fans of Rob Schneider who were waiting for the Saturday Night Live star to tickle the audiences' funny bone.

But before Rob took the stage it was our own Saurab Pant opened the evening, he had the audience in splits with his jokes about the tales of Mumbai local trains.

Then the man of the evening Rob Schneider took over the stage. The stand-up comic had done his home work, he started of saying “I got 15 minutes on just the roads. Here, the horns are obviously hard wired to the engine. There’s no other reason for so much honking” Maybe a lesson for us to use Horns judiciously, The best part of the evening was when he said “People also keep mistaking me for Rajnikanth. I’m not Rajnikanth people, get over it! He looks like me, I don’t look like him.” People gathered there were laughing their guts out hearing to this. He went on to add, it got cold here the other day, because Rajinikanth opened his refrigerator.” And some of those infamous jokes even made it to the Black Dog Comedy Evenings gig held in the garden city on Sunday!!

The Night came to end and the crowds were left wanting more of Rob’s jokes. The evening was awesome. It was made a memorable thanks to Black Dog Scotch World’s finest Whisky with 130years of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment